Colloidal Silver and the Zika Virus Scare
Well, here we go again.
Ten years ago it was the big Bird Flu virus scare. Then it was the SARS virus scare. Then it was the Swine Flu virus scare. Then it was the West Nile virus scare.
Then, last year, it was the Ebola virus scare. Indeed, there have been so many of these virus scare stories I’ve probably left a few of them out. But you get the point.
Now, it’s the Zika virus scare. So what’s the real story? And is colloidal silver effective against the Zika virus? Here’s what you’re not being told anywhere else…
Many medical authorities believe the fears about the Zika virus are vastly overblown.
The much-touted connection between Zika virus infection and microcephaly (i.e., congenital malformations of the head in newborn babies) has not been proven. It’s only been theorized. As Dr. Mark Sircus has stated:
“I live only two hours from the epicenter of the Zika outbreak in Brazil where an epidemic of microcephaly is taking place. The situation is not what is being wildly reported. It has little or nothing to do with a mild virus called Zika any more than it has to do with the virus thought responsible for the common cold.”
Margaret Chan, director general of the World Health Organization (WHO) said, “A causal link between Zika
infection in pregnancy and microcephaly has not, and I must emphasize, has not
So Zika virus is generally a very mild virus, at best.
Dr. Sircus says, “The Zika virus is spread to people through aedes aegypti mosquito bites. Once contracted the illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting from several days to a week. The most common symptoms of Zika virus are disease are a fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis.” (See Dr. Sircus’ article here.)
Some doctors in Brazil have pointed out that the rash of cases of microcephaly in newborn infants they’ve experienced actually started after Brazilian authorities began adding a chemical called Pyriproxyfen to the public drinking water in order to help control the mosquito population in that area of the world.
In other words, some experts believe the chemical being used to help kill mosquito larvae in drinking water in Brazil is actually what’s causing the medical problems in the newborn infants, and not the Zika virus at all. (See article here.)
I find it fascinating that Brazilian authorities are treating the drinking water with this potentially toxic chemical which prevents mosquito larvae from hatching, yet are now experiencing a supposed epidemic of microcephaly caused by viral infections that can only be transmitted by (drum roll, please) mosquito bites.
Something’s definitely wrong with that picture. Apparently, the government’s mosquito abatement program is a complete failure (like most things governments do).
that’s why many experts in Brazil claim their government is trying to protect
the big chemical corporations from lawsuits by blaming a virus-carrying mosquito
for the medical problems caused by the toxic chemical being used to control
mosquitos in the first place.
He points out that Zika virus is no more harmful than the common cold virus, causing mild fever and muscle aches at most.
He also points out that Zika virus was first discovered in 1947 and that in all of that time it’s never been known to be particularly harmful or to be even remotely associated with microcephaly.
Rappaport further states, “They’ve invented a epidemic that doesn’t exist, blaming it on a virus that has never caused serious illness, and they’ve connected that virus, with no evidence, to microcephaly.”
Should I Jump on the Fear Bandwagon?
Now, I suppose I could hide all of this information, and jump on the Zika fear bandwagon and sell lots of colloidal silver generators to frightened people. But I don’t operate that way.
After all, there’s plenty of valid reasons to tell people they should own a colloidal silver generator without lying to them.
· MRSA, the drug-resistant form of the Staphylococcus aureaus pathogen that infects some 94,000 people a year in the U.S. alone, and kills a whopping 18,000 of them, is a valid reason to own a colloidal silver generator, since colloidal silver has repeatedly been shown to be highly effective against this deadly flesh-eating pathogen. (Learn about silver’s ability to decimate the MRSA pathogen, here.)
· Other drug-resistant superbugs that have been plaguing the medical community for years now have been demonstrated in numerous clinical studies to be wiped out by colloidal silver. (Learn about silver’s ability to literally destroy up to 99.7% of drug-resistant superbugs, here.)
· Fungal infections, that wreak havoc on the lives of tens of millions of Americans every year, have repeatedly been demonstrated to be wiped out by colloidal silver. (Learn about silver’s remarkable ability to control fungal infections, here.)
· Food poisoning, which strikes one in every six Americans each year (48 million people), hospitalizing 128,000 of them and killing 3,000 of them, has repeatedly been demonstrated to be stopped by colloidal silver. (Learn about the astonishing effectiveness of colloidal silver against food poisoning, here.)
· Cold and flu viruses are easily controlled by taking small amounts of colloidal silver. (See “Beating Winter Cold and Flu Season with Colloidal Silver,” here.)
· Heck, colloidal silver has even been demonstrated to be effective against the Ebola virus. (See “Colloidal Silver Working Against Ebola in West Africa,” here.)
· Colloidal silver also heals common eye infections (see here)…ear infections (see here)…strep throat and other throat infections (see here)…sinus infections (see here)…allergies (see here)…and much more.
· To see some of the most insightful and eye-opening real-life colloidal silver success stories, see here.
Do you really need a colloidal silver generator to protect yourself against Zika virus? The current evidence indicates the answer is no -- no more than you’ll need the coming Zika virus vaccine or antiviral drugs.
So if you want a colloidal silver generator, get one for the right reason.
Don’t allow yourself to be herded by scare stories being promoted by Big Pharma corporate bigwigs who know they need to work the general public up into a fearful lather so they can sell billions of dollars worth of their next vaccine or anti-viral drug.
Make Your Own Colloidal Silver For Pennies
Colloidal silver can be purchased at just about any local health food store, or through a number of online sources including Amazon.com.
However, it’s quite literally one of the most expensive and heavily marked-up natural supplements in existence.
Health food store owners, for example, often charge as much as $20-$30 for a tiny four-ounce bottle. Yet the cost to manufacture four ounces of colloidal silver is about 12 cents. Yes, I said twelve cents.
O course, people are willing to pay through the nose for colloidal silver, since it’s safe and natural, and works so well against germs, mold, fungus, and even viruses.
But thankfully, there’s no need to pay such
exorbitant prices for colloidal silver, when you can make your own, quickly and
easily, in the comfort and privacy of your own home, for about 36 cents
If you’re interested in learning how to make your own high-quality colloidal silver at home, for about 36 cents a quart, here are some additional short articles you might want to take a look at:
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another great article on colloidal silver….
Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,
Steve Barwick, author
Important Note and Disclaimer: The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof. The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics. He is nota doctor. Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage. Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution. Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein. All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional. Readers are solely responsible for their choices. The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine.
Copyright 2016 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.